Thursday 25 April 2013

Bloglovin'

Hello! It has been a while.... lets just say that 2012 was not my year, in addition to my nana passing away at the beginning of the year, my grandad also passed away in November.
It wasn't all doom and gloom though, I started a degree with the O.U. in Astronomy and Planetary Science - exciting stuff! My immediate plans relating to this involve teaching physics, but I would like to continue and get a masters and a phd... a dream that seems so far away now but I'm sure will be realised in no time at all! So any way, I have been struggling with time management and everything that was not involved in the daily routine of work, homework and sleep didn't get a look in. I have still been up to some crafting so there will be some previous projects popping up here to fill everyone in! I have my exam in the beginning of June so from then until October I will be FREEEEEEEE!!!!! to craft to my hearts content and hopefully get a good volley of posts up before I am a slave to the textbooks again :)

In the meantime, there is some google reader thing people in blogland have been talking about, I will admit that I don't really know what the implications are or really what will change but I have followed everyone and jumped ship to bloglovin', so my dear readers, I hope to see you there!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: